Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayer for Amy Beth

There are many women gathered in prayer today, for Amy Beth of Ministry So Fabulous. I am so encouraged when this happens in the blogging community, because this is the only way to be useful to Amy Beth right now. This girl is suffering. Please lift her name up to the ear of the Father for the healing of her body. If you feel inclined, you can join many others and link your blog to a day of prayer for her. This link can also provide updates and specific prayer needs.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I love Amy Beth! I read her...um...religiously! I am so linking up. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying praying praying!!! Have been all week long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin