Friday, October 2, 2009

I Am Going to Women of Faith...Finally

It is like Christmas without the presents. I am so happy that today finally came.

I am going to Women of Faith. After announcements, emails and check collections I have completed my job, and I am so eager for the Spirit to move through us. I will be going with 21 women to sit at His feet for a couple of days. SO excited!

I know that I will have much to say about what I hear, so all of the nuggets that I collect will be here next week. I am hoping that includes some scandalous photos from the women at my church…priority, I assure you.

So, blessings this weekend. I pray that you the Spirit moves in your lives, as well.

1 comment:

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin