Thursday, May 14, 2009

Change is Awesome When You Are Married to a Designer

I am changing. This is changing. I hope that you are changing, too.

I am just quivering with anticipation. Today, my husband and I are having a "blog summit". Instead of giving a thought today, I am asking for prayer. I have my husband's brain for the afternoon and I am going to use it. This site will have a new look, soon. I am locked in my office today sifting and praying.

FYI, interesting, last night in a dream state, I remember this: They returned to Caesarea before they went back out. But did they really have to do this? Don't know what it means.

These are what all of my brain has been/will be attacking today. I will let you know of any words. Please let me know if you have any.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin