Thursday, November 19, 2009

You Are Out of Your Mind...Over at Exemplify

Offering testimony is not a task for the weak. The nature of God is unruly and dynamic. He does not give us polite courting tales, like, “I met God in church and we just decided to go out”. Instead, God does not leave one stone unturned as His Spirit claims what was His from creation, His beloved...

I am on the move, again, but you can come with me. To read the rest of this post, click here and head over to Exemplify’s Devotional Channel.

1 comment:

  1. I really am crazy...I left a comment and forgot to do the captchamajig!

    I'm happily nuts for God and crazy bout you, too!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin