Monday, July 20, 2009

Repeat Monday

Don't get too used to these repeats!

I am on the last day of my company being in town. I am so grateful for the time that God has given me with my family. It is a gift that they travel to stay with me, in my home. I have not lived in the same town as any of my family since I graduated at 17, so this time is seldom and precious.

Another thing, on the personal side…isn’t it funny that when you add one element to the perfectly balanced life...things are out of kilter. That is how I feel...out of kilter. While I love the time of escape, I am off balance and ready to face the norm. Here’s to “being” normal tomorrow.

http://tjknowlton.blogspot.com/2009/03/doing-vs-being.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin