Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Blog Remodel Is Almost Complete

It might appear that nothing much is going on over here, but that is because I am in the last stages of remodeling this site. I don’t even know if you can still call it this site!

As of next week, Lord willing, everything will look different. At this point, I should say thanks to Darcy at Graphically Designed. Not only is she talented, she is super nice. If you can hold a person’s hand through computerland, she has done that for me.

As of next week, Lord willing, I will have a new title.

As of next week, Lord willing, I will have a new URL.

As of next week, Lord willing, I will be on Wordpress.

Most importantly, next week I want all of my friends to be able to find me. Thanks to Darcy, this should not be a problem. If you come here, you will be sent straight to me. If you subscribe via email, you don't have to do a thing. I will take care of you.

This has been in the works for so long. In fact, I announced it on my 1 year anniversary. At that time Christy and I talked about making our blogs like a cyber living room. If I could take everyone and put them into my living room, this is where we would go. I can’t wait until you join me.

So, please, check back next week and click to my new home.

Blessings.

5 comments:

  1. I am SO excited! I cannot wait to see your new cyber living room :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were in your real living room eating chocolate pie and watching Urban Cowboy.....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin