Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today I Am a Guest Barista

Today, something special is happening at JESUS.WOMAN.WORDS. I am a guest barista over at the Internet Café. To read today’s devotional at the Internet Café, click here.

This is a taste of what you will see…

NO TOMORROW

Luke 21:34 & 35 (NRSV), “Be on guard so that your hearts are not weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of this life, and that day does not catch you unexpectedly, 35 like a trap. For it will come upon all who live on the face of the whole earth.”

If there was just today, only today of which I was guaranteed, what would it look like?

I would have opened my eyes this morning, not half-heartedly and eager for my first cup of coffee, but eager to see the face of my Lord. I would think about Him like it was my birthday. I would wonder what He will look like and what I could possibly say to Him. I might even wear a dress…

To read more, click here >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to share what is on your mind.
-TJK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin